twitter




Sunday, May 23, 2010

Deleting Attachments and Photos on Email Homepage ?

Every single picture or attatchment I have ever received or sent gets placed in the photo or attachment folder on my email homepage. they keep growing in numbers and there are some pics in there that i have never opened up that were in my in box that i was unsure about. They are pictures that i would not want my kid or anyone else to see for that matte..not even myself that is why they were never opened...yet they still go into my photo floder. Is there any way to delete them without closing my email account and opening up another one ??

Deleting Attachments and Photos on Email Homepage ?
Click on the "My Photos" link. At the top of the view pane, click the "Message View" link. Find the messages that the photos are attached to (usually ones in the SENT folder are the troublemakers!). DELETE the messages and the photos will go away as well. This is the ONLY way to get rid of them, is to delete the message they are attached to. Same is true of attachments.


No comments:

Post a Comment