twitter




Sunday, May 23, 2010

Hi, can anyone help me! I'm trying to view photos sent to me via email & they are failing to load.?

Once i download the attachment it is trying to open it in Adobe photoshop. Is this correct or how do i change it to open with something else?


Would appreciate any help, thankyou.

Hi, can anyone help me! I'm trying to view photos sent to me via email %26amp; they are failing to load.?
you need to open it with a diffent program such as paint, or windows media center photoshop or what every program besides adobe, adobe has always been a temperamental program and very picky, so i have quit using it,





I have used windows media player to open my picture files, paint, windows media center, if i knew what type of comptuer you have i could recommend a program to open the picture with





hope this helps
Reply:hey there once you finish downloading.





while holding left shift right click on the file





selcet openwith%26gt;%26gt; choose program select windows viewer and fax viewer





check the box at the bottom which says always use this program


.click ok. thats it

online dating

No comments:

Post a Comment