twitter




Sunday, May 23, 2010

Yahoo drag and drop insert photos into email has been withdrawn are there any similar free options available?

Since this facility has been taken away leaving only the "browse" option where you upload your photos one by one I find it so frustrating! I could at one stage insert a whole folder of photos directly into my email. I have emailed Yahoo and they say this option is no longe available, it was just taken away completely "unannounced" and I am left with only one "attach file" button instead of the "insert photos" option. I would appreciate any suggestions.

Yahoo drag and drop insert photos into email has been withdrawn are there any similar free options available?
Check out "www.photobuckets.com" which is a free site (unelss you wish to go Pro at a subscription cost) and user friendly. This site allows you to copy and paste your pictures into your email (and blogs as well).





Yahoo will be closing its "Yahoo Photos" in September as they've chosen to only use "Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/ " which is also a Yahoo owned site. You can check this link for more info on closing Yahoo Photos: http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/photos/... .





Good luck and take care!
Reply:I dont have an answer but I have now got the same problem. Maybe you will have to upgrade to yahoo mail plus


No comments:

Post a Comment