twitter




Sunday, May 23, 2010

When I forward email with photos in it from Outlook, to non-Outlook addresses, they can't see the photos. Why

I use Outlook at work, and sometimes my work friends forward emails to me that have photos in them, like cute animals, or whatever. These photos are usually in the email itself, they are not attachments. When I forward these types of emails to my friends who do not use Outlook, the email arrives with the same size, yet all the photos in the email are blank, with the little red X in the corner. I have played with my Outlook settings but I can't get it to work. Am I missing something?

When I forward email with photos in it from Outlook, to non-Outlook addresses, they can't see the photos. Why
hello, Picasa automatically resizes and attaches pictures to email messages, it's free if you want to have a go, apparently it makes it very easy


http://www.sleekbytes.com/picasa-google....





Also get Hello, it's a plugin for Picasa http://www.worldstart.com/tips/tips.php/... and you have the best setup for sharing photos online.


No comments:

Post a Comment