twitter




Monday, May 24, 2010

I'm having trouble shrinking photos on email attachments!?

I just bought a new camera, a Sony Cybershot W200. Great camera, takes terrific pictures, but I can't shrink the photos to a manageable size on email attachments. My previous camera was a Kodak Easyshare C360, and I never had this problem. I can't find a way to change the picture size when I attach the pictures to email - Yahoo doesn't seem to offer a way to do it. Any suggestions?

I'm having trouble shrinking photos on email attachments!?
Here is a free on line photo resizer i have used it and found it easy to use and offering a good free service


http://webresizer.com/
Reply:Save them to a folder on your computer. Open the folder, select the photos by holding Control and clicking on the ones you want to email. Assuming you're using XP, click on the box on the left to email the photos. A box will come up asking if you want to make your files smaller, click yes and email.


No comments:

Post a Comment