twitter




Monday, May 24, 2010

How do I change my pic on my email profile account, when I find on my comp click upload it goes to photos.?

when I find on my computer and click upload it goes to yahoo photos and doesnt upload the pic i want which i already have in yahoo photos. i want it in my profile. and it wont go there.

How do I change my pic on my email profile account, when I find on my comp click upload it goes to photos.?
Click your avatar, name, or "My Profile" link in the green bar above.


Click on the blue "Edit My Info" link to the right of your avatar on profile page.


On that “Edit My Profile” page, you can pick:


•No Picture


•Yahoo! 360 picture : Get my Yahoo! 360 account now!


•Use my Yahoo! Avatar : Edit my Yahoo! Avatar


Click "Get my Yahoo! 360 account now!" (or go to: http://360.yahoo.com ) (must be over 18).


Post some JPG pictures (on the left side – “Edit Personal Photos).


Choose one as your PRIMARY and SAVE, OK.





RETURN to the " Edit My Profile " page on Yahoo! Answers opened above and choose “Use My 360 Photo” for your avatar. Click PREVIEW at bottom of page, then click OK.





Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment