twitter




Sunday, May 23, 2010

Why can't the photos I take on my LG Shine phone be opened up and viewed in my hotmail or yahoo email?

When I send photos to other people, they sometimes can be viewed (through hotmail, yahoo or AOL mail), but I have trouble opening the pictures I send to myself (nothing shows up when I open the email). Does anyone else have this problem? Should I change my phone or email settings? Help! This is driving me crazy.

Why can't the photos I take on my LG Shine phone be opened up and viewed in my hotmail or yahoo email?
I have the same exact problem!! And nothing is working... I don't know what to do either!!
Reply:Check your settings, do you have a pop-up blocker thats blocking those images? Check your control panel on your start menu. Sometimes, you can right-click and click on show picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment